Pioneer in the industry, we are engaged in manufacturing and wholesaling an impeccable range of Turmeric Powder.
- Often referred to as the “Queen of Spices,” its main characteristics are a pepper-like aroma, sharp taste and golden color.
- The use of turmeric for coloring and flavoring food, for cosmetic purposes and for medicinal properties dates back to the ancient Vedic culture of India.
- turmeric contains a wide range of antioxidant, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, anticarcinogenic, antimutagenic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Have multiple medicinal properties.
- Relieves Arthritis
- Controls Diabetes
- Reduces Cholesterol Level
- Heals Wound
|Regular Packaging||Bulk Packaging|
|• 25 gm||• 20 kg|
|• 50 gm||• 25 kg|
|• 100 gm||• 30 kg|
|• 500 gm||• 40 kg|
|• 1 kg||• 50 kg|
|• 60 kg|